Deep Tissue Massage
45min $125 / 60min $180 / 90min $250
Specially targeting areas of chronic pain and tenderness your therapist will use slow, smooth, deep, strokes to release tension and “knots”.
You may feel a little tender following a Deep Tissue massage due to the targeted focus on tense muscles, tissues and tendons. Ensure to stay well hydrated drinking plenty of water to help eliminate lactic acid that is released during your treatment.
*If you are beyond your second trimester of pregnancy, kindly book our Pregnancy Massage for a specialized experience. We won’t be able to perform any treatments if you are under 13 weeks of pregnancy. You will forfeit your booking if you inform us on arrival and it will incur a penalty / full cost of your booking.
Would you like to book online?
Would you like a Gift Voucher?
How to book with your guest online?
To book online with friends or family,
follow these simple steps:
- Click the ‘Book Online’ button on this page.
- Choose your preferred service and duration from the list, then click ‘Book Now’.
- A small window will appear. In this window, you’ll find a section labeled ‘Add more people’. Click on it to specify the number of people you’d like to book for.
*If you intend to book for two or more individuals, each requiring different treatments, please book separately for each person under their names, phone number, and email address. Additionally, please make separate deposits for each booking. Then leave a note to mention this person is your guest and request a same room.
ONLINE BOOKING FAQ
Unfortunately our online booking system does not provide an option to input your voucher code and requires online deposit. If you’re comfortable with making a temporary deposit to secure the booking, please proceed and bring your voucher with you on the day of your visit. Rest assured, we will promptly process a refund for your deposit. Alternatively, you may also reach out to us via phone or email to make alternative arrangements with your voucher code.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING
We understand that schedules do change, however we ask that you give us at least 7 days’ notice. Please call us on 03 5348 2331 during business hours if you need to alter or cancel your appointment.
Cancellation fees are never any fun, however, as the booked time is reserved just for you with our amazing therapists, cancellations and late changes affects their hours and pay and incur costs to us as a small business. Therefore, any bookings cancelled or changed within 7 days will incur a 50% charge of treatment value. Cancellations or changes within 48 hours or without notice or no-shows will incur the full treatment fee.
If we can fill your booking with another client, we will not charge you a fee at all, the more notice we have the better the chance we have to fill that spot and reduce the fee for you.
Kindly leave a detailed voice message or send an email with your request if you were unable to talk to our reception staff directly. If you are cancelling, please include the booking date and time. If you wish to reschedule, please provide the booking date and time along with your preferred rescheduling date. Please note that if we cannot verify any previous contact history, we may be unable to process changes without incurring penalties.
If we can fill your booking with another client, we will not charge you a fee except for the payment processing fee that we are charged for processing your payment, the more notice we have the better the chance we have to fill that spot and reduce the fee for you.
A administration fee of $25 per person up to a maximum of $50 will be deducted from all refund requests to cover the cost of payment processing and the handling of refund.
- We cannot perform any treatments if you are in the first trimester of pregnancy. Failure to notify about your pregnancy may result in the forfeiture of your booking, with a penalty equal to the full booking cost being applied. ‘Pregnancy massage’ (or Pregnancy massage under the booking name of ‘Remedial massage’) and ‘Mums to be package’ can be booked if you are in 2nd or 3rd trimester.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your treatment starts to complete any formalities required. If you are late, we may shorten your session duration.